Some grey bloke holds forth on the Rapture.
For a lot of people, the end of the world is serious business, even if they may not think that Saturday is the day. I'd like to apologize in advance to those people for the following links to levity:
- XKCD on the Rapture
- Rapture Gopher says ...
- Rapture excuse bingo card
- Rapture delivery failure notice
- Flowchart: Will you be raptured?
- Some grey bloke on the Rapture
- Rapture for gamers and twitterers
- The Onion: World to end on Saturday
- The Oatmeal: How God is managing the Rapture
I'll be blogging about the Rapture hype over the weekend, and you can follow the updates by checking CosmicLog.com/Rapture. You can also connect with the Cosmic Log community by "liking" the log's Facebook page or following @b0yle on Twitter. And for something completely different, check out "The Case for Pluto," my book about the controversial dwarf planet and the search for new worlds.